Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Heart Breaker

I am so sad. Andrew officially has his first childhood illness. Rotavirus. Yuck. Started last night with bad stomach cramps that made him scream in pain, then this morning - diarrhea and vomiting. We took him to the doc and she said to start alternating him on formula and Pedialyte to make sure he stays hydrated. He LOVES the grape Pedialyte. It breaks my heart to see him in such pain. I know its just the first of many, many illnesses which will eventually prove to build his immune system, but my poor baby...I hate seeing him so miserable and uncomfortable. I have a lot to learn about being a mom, I guess. I guess eventually I'll get a tougher skin, right?





2 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Aaron had Rotavirus at 4 months. It was awful. Hope the little guy feels better soon!

 

Blogger Catherine had this to say:

Nope...you don't get tougher...at least I haven't.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger