Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Clingy baby!

Andrew tends to be a little more clingy to me when he's sick, and boy does it seem like he's been sick a lot! His poor little stomach! First the rotavirus and now reflux...Well, I guess he's always had the reflux; I just hadn't insisted on the doctors checking him out and doing something about it until recently. The meds are maybe starting to work. This weekend was HORRIBLE. I think he had a hard time with the rice cereal. MAJOR vomiting. It was bad. I woke up today, thinking I would be calling the doctor back, but he's been so much better! Maybe he just needed a few days to adjust and let the meds kick in? Anyone know if it takes a few days, or should I have seen more immediate results? Please tell me if I need to be calling and harassing the doctor.

Anyway, I sure do love him and, secretly, I kind of enjoy all the cuddling. :) Right now, he's happily playing on the floor, so I thought I would take advantage of the chance to blog. :) My mom and stepdad are coming this weekend and (hopefully) we'll get a lot of painting and fixing up done. I am so ready to be done unpacking and finally be SETTLED! Oh, and they promised Chris and me a "date night!" Woohoo! I think he's been feeling very neglected lately. We definitely need some alone time...and I'm not talking about sex. That's not an issue...We work that in as much as we can! ;) We need time to just TALK and enjoy each other's companionship. I'm very excited about getting that chance. :)





2 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Call and harass the doctor. Seriously, it sounds like the meds aren't doing their job. Can you get the doctor to give you Zantac? That worked FAR better than anything else for both of my boys. I was able to see a difference within 2 days. Maybe that's not typical, but you should have at least seen a bit of improvement by now. I am sorry you're dealing with this...it's very hard to see them so miserable.

 

Blogger JoyFilled had this to say:

Ivey is on Zantac and it seemed to take almost a week to start working for her, but then, when it did, it really helped.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger