Tuesday, May 16, 2006
My first-ever Mother's Day

This is late, I know, but I've just now had time and energy to sit and write. I have been SO tired lately. Don't know why...I guess its all hitting me now and I can barely keep my eyes open all day. Two days in a row Chris has had to get up with Andrew for his morning feeding because I've been too tired. Crazy. I wonder if my thyroid meds are off. Guess I should try to find a local doctor and get it checked out.

ANYWAY...My first-ever Mother's Day was great!! Chris got me another Willow Tree figurine, this one of a mom holding a brand-new baby. Its so sweet. (For my birthday he had gotten me one of a mother and son.) At church, they had the kids make cute flowerpots for their moms with their handprints on them. They came to "steal" Andrew while Chris was teaching, and they made me one with his fingerprint and toe print. So sweet. I made Chris take pictures of me and Andrew, and here they are:
Oh! And today I had an interview at a local high school! I am so excited. Trying not to get my hopes up, since I can/will only teach part-time and they need full-time teachers, but it was encouraging to have the interview, at least! Wish me luck!





2 Comments:
Blogger laura had this to say:

you're both just cute as buttons! glad things are going well. hope you're feeling better soon.

 

Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

OMG I just want to eat him right up! What a doll.

I love those Willow Tree figurines...I only have one. Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Happy belated Mom's Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger