Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Random

Thanks for the compliments on the house! Yes, it does look a little like Rainbow Brite threw up in here with the red, blue, green and yellow...but I LOVE it. I'm personally not a fan of pastels. Bright colors make me happy. :)

Update on the kid: Took Andrew to the doctor yesterday and he's now on an increased dosage of Axid as well as Reglan to help him keep something in his stomach. He's 13 lbs now...gaining weight, but still only in the 2nd percentile. Poor kid. He may end up being short like me (I'm only 4'10") but I'm hoping he catches up and ends up more like his daddy (5'10"). But hey...as long as he's healthy! The meds already appear to be working, thank God! I just couldn't take the screaming anymore. I can do laundry all day, but I HATE seeing him in pain. Also, he slept 12 HOURS STRAIGHT last night! Think its related? Hmmm...

Back to me now. I am hoping to hear something this week about the job I interviewed for last Monday. I really-really-really job the school ends up with a part-time position to give me. The principal wants to hire me, but I will only do part-time in prder to be with Andrew as much as I can. Anyway, hoping to get the good word this week.

Father's Day is Sunday. Its Chris' first so I gotta figure out something good!! Any ideas?

So tired. I need to go to bed when Andrew does, I think. I just enjoy my alone time with Chris too much to do so. Today I will definitely nap when Andrew naps. At least I say I will...I probably won't.

Gotta run...the prince beckons!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger