Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Baby Barf Makes Me Want to Barf

I am so tired of all this vomit. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE MY SON and I am so extremely grateful that he is in my life. I adore him more than I should and I treasure every smile, every giggle, every cuddle...but I do NOT love the vomit. I do laundry once, sometimes twice, a day and several of my tops are now forever stained with spitup. The Reglan didn't do SQUAT to help him. We tried soy formula for a week, but no difference, so we're just gonna go back to the lactose free stuff. I thicken and thicken and thicken his formula until its like syrup, but he still throws up constantly. The only reprieve the poor child gets is when he sleeps, which is great. Thank God he doesn't throw up in his sleep. He sleeps really well. And he's not in pain...The Axid is helping tons as far as that is concerned. I am so thankful that he is such a happy baby and so very social. He totally lights up my world. I can't remember life before him and I don't think I want to anyway. I just can't wait for this vomiting to stop!! Tomorrow we go for his 4-month appt (and shots!!) so we'll see if the ped has any more suggestions...Wish us luck.





1 Comments:
Blogger Sara had this to say:

You and I are SSSOOO living the same life, at least in terms of baby puke and spitup.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger