Sunday, August 06, 2006
Cutie Patootie

Sigh...I just gush with love every time I see this smile. God, I adore this kid.

Called my doc last week. She's putting me on an antidepressant for PPD. I knew it. I went to pick up the prescription but it was a med that was not covered by insurance, so the pharmacy was trying to get back in touch with my doc to see if there was something else she could prescribe...something that WAS covered. Anyway, they closed before I could go back, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow what I'm going to be taking. All I know is, it will be worth it if it makes me feel more normal. This gorgeous, amazing kid deserves a mommy that's happy ALL the time, not just when she's taking care of him.





4 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

I am so glad you talked to the OB. Hopefully whatever she prescribes will help a lot!

He's adorable, by the way!

 

Blogger Cat, Galloping had this to say:

oh good, glad you're getting some help.

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

I'm so happy you're going to take something.

And how'd you get Andrew to smile like that? It doesn't look real!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Thanks for the support, girls! I need it...

Lorem - I know!! Its as if he just looked up from his book to say "hi mom!" I'm not usually so lucky in my picture-taking, but I hit the jackpot this time! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger