Sunday, October 28, 2007
spotting

Well, this morning when I got to church and went to the bathroom there was a bright red streak of blood and CM on the TP. Any sign of blood during a pregnancy always signals miscarriage so I am not optimistic. In four pregnancies, Andrew's is the ONLY one in which I never saw a hint of blood. There's been no more spotting or blood or anything, so I guess there's hope that things are OK...I am just too afraid to hold out any hope.

I HATE THIS. I hate the drama that pregnancy brings. I hate that my sweet husband goes on an emotional rollercoaster every time we see a BFP. (But I am so glad to have him to share the journey with.)

I'll update as soon as I know anything.





4 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Oh Anna, I am sorry you're dealing with spotting. I know that spotting can go both ways...good or bad. I will pray for you and I am hoping for the very best. (((hugs)))

 

Blogger JoyFilled had this to say:

Praying Anna! Please keep us updated!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Hang in there, Anna. I'm praying for you too. I really hope this works out for you guys.

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

Spottint=fear. I'm so sorry. I hope it stops soon and you get good news. And cograqts, btw!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger