Friday, June 22, 2007
5 Years Ago Today...

I married my best friend. After nearly three years of dating, lots of ups and downs, lots of counseling, we got it together and admitted we were right for each other. Today we enjoyed a day to ourselves. A friend of ours watched Andrew while we went to lunch, shopped at IKEA (love it!!), then went to see Evan Almighty. (Great movie, highly recommend it!) Then we came home, played with the crazy monkey boy far past his bedtime, then sat down to watch the wedding video. WOW, have we changed. We were so young, so innocent...our parents talked about grandbabies as if it would come so easily...God has certainly brought us through our share of struggles. Today, and every day, I am so very, very grateful that I am sharing this journey with such an incredible man.

Baby Chris, I love you. I don't say it enough, but I love you more every day. Happy anniversary, baby. Here's to 50 more years.





1 Comments:
Blogger JoyFilled had this to say:

Happy anniversary!! Hope it was a wonderful one!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger