Friday, March 30, 2007
30!

I'm 30 years old today! How in the heck did THAT happen??? I swear it was just yesterday I was turning sixteen and getting my driver's license. Sheesh, time flies. Now, here I am, a wife and mom of three...loving one child to pieces while desperately missing the ones who should be here. Today I am just loving my life, good and bad, and appreciating the gifts I've been given. Tonight, Chris & I are off to a marriage conference, so we'll be spending our very first night away from Baby Andrew. I don't know if I'll survive. Anyway, here's to life and love and big birthdays!!





5 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Happy Birthday!!!

 

Blogger Catherine had this to say:

Happy Birthday you young thing!

 

Blogger niobe had this to say:

Happy Birthday! And good luck on your first night away from Baby Andrew.

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

Happy Birthday! Have a good time. I'm sorry about all the preggos. It helped me to tell people who were babbling on and on about their pregnancies that were due around when I would have been due the first time that I would have had a baby that same week if I hadn't had a miscarriage! And that ended all the blather. Not very nice, but definitely helped me suffer less.

Sweetcoalminer (Google has me all messed up).

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

Happy Birthday!!! 30 is such a great birthday - it's highly underrated. Once you're out of your 20s, you have so much more freedom to make your own way. Make the most of it!

(And that boy - how cute and grown up is he!!!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger