Monday, January 01, 2007
Welcome 2007

Wow, a new year! Crazy!

2006 was so very good to us...Christmas came in February when Andrew made his surprise appearance on the 24th. Every day since then has been a true gift from God. Then at Thanksgiving, we got another surprise...a BFP and a "Baby B" on the way! We sold our home, moved into a newer, bigger one, started a new church, and I officially became a SAHM. Life was so good.

2007 now begins with me applying for jobs. Sigh. Baby B is a blessing, but having a baby with no maternity insurance is TOUGH. We have no choice but to send me back to work. Fortunately, since the church is so new, Chris has to work from home. For now, he will be watching Andrew during the day and working on his pastoral duties during Andrew's naps and after I arrive home from work. I feel terribly guilty about this, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I just thank God for winter break and spring break, and in June...summer break! And hey...getting out of the house will probably do me a lot of good.

Baby B will be here (please, God) sometime around August 1, so I won't have to return to work until late September...and hopefully only part-time at that point. There's no way Chris will last keeping TWO babies all day.

So, anyway, here's to 2007. Lots of changes coming, all of which should make life very interesting. Here's hoping everyone out there has a safe, happy, and healthy 2007!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger