Friday, December 08, 2006
Having some cheese with my WHINE...

Sorry about all the whining. I know there are so many women out there who would give their right eyeball to get pregnant so quickly. I need to shut up and quit the complaining. Finances stress me out (as they do everyone I'm sure), but if I have to go back to work...so be it. It is NOT the end of the world. Wonderful moms everywhere work and raise thier kids and do a terrific job at it, so I don't know what in the world my problem is. Sorry about that. I'm going to chalk that one up to the crazy first trimester hormones.
My first OB appt is on the 2oth (yes, I found a doc to take me as a patient!)...Send me all the good vibes you can. Even though this is a surprise pregnancy, I still would LOVE to see a beating heart and a healthy, growing baby in there. We already love Baby B and hope he/she is happy in there!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger