Wednesday, October 25, 2006
POAS/BFN/AF

Woohoo! After all this stressing out, the condom companies were right - 99.9% effective and I'm not preggo! (((BIG sigh of relief here))) Of course, as I predicted, about 3 hours or so after POAS and getting the BFN, AF decided to show up. Ah, well...At least it was a cheapie test. Made me feel much better to see the negative result! I mean, I'm well aware that a BFP does NOT mean there will actually be a baby in 8-9 months, but it sure does scare me to think that there might be one that soon...I'm just not ready yet.
Anyway, for the three people out there who read this blog and care, I'm not pregnant! Yay! Andrew gets to be the baby for a little while longer!





1 Comments:
Blogger Sara had this to say:

Wow! Just catching up on reading. I had a scare last month, too and was a little freaked. I want more children (or, uh, child) but I am not ready to be pregnant again so soon. I hear you loud and clear.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger