Monday, October 16, 2006
Big Stuff

Big stuff is happening in the Irvin household. Yesterday was the first public service of the new church my husband is pastor of...We had @ 75 in attandance! This is great, considering all the people there were really interested in returning next Sunday. Its been a long time coming, and basically everything that's happened in our lives the past two years has been leading up to this event, so to have it behind us now is kind-of weird. It went really well, though, and Chris did a great job speaking. His sermon was entitled "Married....With Children" and it was great. Lots of humor, but lots of truth. Anyway, now that the stress/anxiety/excitement is behind us, I feel like I can relax a little and just get on with life. :)

Andrew is great...He's been fussy, which I'm chalking up to teething, frustration with trying to crawl (he currently pushes his head into the carpet and propels himself with his feet, or just scoots backwards), and basically just feeding off the anxiety we've been feeling for the past week. He's still a very happy baby, though, just with a few more fussy episodes than normal. I think (I hope) it will pass soon.

Anyway, I went to bed last night at 9 pm and Chris got up with Andrew so I slept until 7 am, so thats 10 hours of sleep! So why am I sleepy? Andrew just went down for a nap, but I want to nap too! So wrong. I think I'll go start some laundry or something. TTFN!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger