Saturday, September 30, 2006
Too Much Fun

I've been having way too much fun with Andrew to think about blogging. He's getting more and more personality, and trying SO hard to crawl. I've been saying for weeks now that he's THIS CLOSE, so I give up on guessing when he'll actually do it. He gets closer every day. Along with the increased mobility and increasing efforts at MORE mobility, however, has come more clinginess and fussiness. He gets tired and crabby, and so frustrated that he can't get where he wants to go NOW. He wants to be carried around everywhere so he can move without having to get frustrated about it. Hmmph. He is a ton of fun, and too fast to keep up with, so I've been busy. Happily busy, though. I love this kid.

Uh, oh, he just rolled out of the room. Gotta go catch up with him!!





1 Comments:
Blogger msfitzita had this to say:

Hi there! The pumpkin hat is yours! Just send me an e-mail at msfitzita at yahoo dot ca and let me know where to send it.

I'm so glad you like it so much! I feel much better about little pumpkin hat. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger