Friday, September 01, 2006
Andrew is IT!

Mini Miao has tagged any baby who wants to be tagged. Andrew definitely wants to play, so here goes!

3 Things That Scare Me
*Lightning strikes! Ooooh, when that happened last week I was totally freaked out. I still have nightmares.
*The sound of that big thing Mommy occasionally pushes around on the floor while complaining about all the furry stuff that comes off the living stuffed animals that live here
*The sound of Daddy using power tools. (Loud noises are rough on me, as you can tell!)

3 People That Make Me Laugh
*Daddy! He's my favorite toy!
*The blonde animal that makes that loud barking sound when people come visit. She likes to lick my toes and I think that's the best thing EVER!
*The baby that shows up when I look in my mirror! He's so cute!

3 Things I Love
*My blue fuzzy blankie I cuddle at night.
*Flying through the air like Superman!
*My paci. Ohhhh, sweet paci. Love my paci.

3 Things I Hate
*When Mommy and Daddy leave my sight.
*When Daddy stops playing "Superman" with me.
*Not being the center of attention.

3 Things I Don't Understand
*Why Mommy won't let me eat and drink everything she does.
*Why Daddy won't let me eat and drink everything he does.
*Why the furry creatures that live here run away when I grab their tails.

3 Things On My Desk/Table (or my playmat)
*My favorite orange rattle
*My mirror
*Something cold to chew on

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
*Sleeping
*Cuddling my blue fuzzy blankie
*Holding onto my gorilla's foot

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
Like Mini Miao, I will never do that.

3 Things I (think) I Can Do
*Eat & drink whatever I want
*Feed myself
*Totally manipulate Mommy & Daddy with one of my dazzling smiles (well, I KNOW I can do that!!)

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
*HAPPY!!!!
*Content - as long as I'm the center of attention!
*Observant - I notice everything!!

3 Things I Can't Do (yet)
*Sit up for more than 30 seconds
*Crawl...but I'm soooo close!
*Walk...but I really want to.

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
*Baby Einstein "Traveling Kids" CD
*Any mellow, soft music
*My nonstop babbling

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
*Anything that takes attention away from me
*Daddy's 80's Christian heavy metal
*Anyone who thinks any other baby is cuter than me :)

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
*SWEET POTATOES! Yummmmm...makes me want some right now!!
*Bananas
*Applesauce

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
*How to hold my bottle - I'm trying so hard!
*How to hold my books so I can chew the yummy corners
*How to turn on the magic box in the den and work this "TiVo" I hear so much about.

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
*Formula
*Water from my beloved sippy cup
*Whatever Daddy sneaks and gives me when Mommy isn't looking

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid (that would be NOW)
*Baby Einstein videos
*Surviving Motherhood, with Mommy
*Wrestling, with Daddy, when Mommy isn't looking

3 Babies we will tag
*Mimi
*Gideon
*Gatito





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger