Monday, November 20, 2006
Not Much

Nothing much going on here lately. Andrew still hasn't cut his teeth yet. They are RIGHT THERE. I can see the white edges and see the outline on his gums...they are so swollen! I'm about to get some pliers and pull those dang teeth through his gums if they don't cut through soon. (Just kidding. I would never do that.) Other than that, he's happy and healthy. His 9-month well baby visit is next Tuesday. (He actually turns 9 months on Friday, but of course there's no way to get an appt the day after Thanksgiving.) I can't wait to see how he's grown. :)
As of now, he loves to stand and walk while I'm holding his hands. He walks all over the house laughing his head off. Its hilarious. He's still not crawling, but I'm pretty sure he might walk before he crawls. Every time I put him down he locks his legs so I can't sit him down. He wants to stand ALL THE TIME. One of these days I'll go get him up from a nap and he'll be standing up in his crib laughing at me. I can't stand it. He is growing and changing way too fast for my tastes. I am enjoying him SO much, but sometimes I just want to freeze time. I'm afraid these days will disappear before I know it and I won't have enough pictures or videos to accurately remember all the precious details. Sigh. I love this kid so much it HURTS.

Labels:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger