Thursday, November 16, 2006
37w6d!

I was 37w6d pregnant when I gave birth to Andrew. Today, he is 37w6d old...officially "out as long as he was in" (to steal a phrase from Cat). I can't believe it. He's growing and changing so much. He loves to stand while holding onto anything, and the other day, Chris said he actually "cruised" a little bit. Scary. The kid is still not crawling, but is trying to take off walking. He loves when we hold his hands and walk him around the house. He adores our dog, Rosie, and our three cats are pretty good with him as well. Andrew is an amazing gift from God and we thank Him every day for such a wonderful blessing.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger