Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Stressed

Ugh. SO stressed out. Since becoming a SAHM after Andrew was born, we (obviously) had to let our insurance go. When it ran out in October of this year, we got new health insurance, but nothing that covers maternity. Apparently you can't get maternity insurance on individual plans in Georgia. This sucks. We are, therefore, having a heck of a time finding a doctor that will accept me as a patient. I am so stressed I can't stand it. I'm probably just going to have to go back to work. I hate that. Hate, hate, hate that. I'm incredibly hormonal and crying all the time. Chris hates that and gets so mad when I cry, which of course makes me cry even more. I had to go off the Celexa for PPD because I was told its not good for pregnancy. That's making everything worse, I think...Anyway, life just sucks right now. I hate that I can't get happy about this pregnancy. It is the worst possible timing ever. I don't know what I'm going to do.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger