Friday, December 08, 2006
Bad mommy award goes to...

ME!!

I fell down the stairs today while holding my sweet boy.

It was AWFUL. He woke up from a nap (woke me up from one, too!) and was happy-happy. I went to get him, and started down the stairs to go see Daddy. Well, I slipped and ended up sliding down on my butt. It HURT. I didn't grab the railing because I was too worried about keeping a tight hold on my baby. He didn't hit anything (just me, thank goodness) but he was traumatized. He's been crying and clinging to me for over an hour now. He immediately went back to sleep, but has been crying in his sleep and wouldn't let me put him down. I just got him to go down.

Oops, I hear him crying. Gotta go!





1 Comments:
Blogger Cat, Galloping had this to say:

I really really really hate these bad mommy awards. You had an accident, and what's more, in the heat of the moment, you protected your baby! Sounds like a good mommy to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger