Monday, December 10, 2007
another scare

Well, yesterday I woke up to the sight of dried blood in my underwear. I promptly freaked out and told Chris, who was on his way out the door (he's a preacher and yesterday was Sunday, so he was headed to church). He freaked and prayed as I went to the bathroom to check, but there was nothing so we sighed a huge sigh of relief and went on with our day. Later on, I took a nap with Andrew, and when I woke up, I again saw a spot of brown blood on my underwear. I prayed all night long.
Today I went to work and told my principal what was happening. I told him that I was not currently bleeding so unless I began to bleed again, things would be fine and I would go to the doctor on my day off. He said that was not going to happen and told me to call immediately. I went in today at noon, and THANK GOD all is well. I have a bladder infection, but Itty Bitty is growing and measuring right on time. Strong heartbeat, strong baby, despite my anxiety and worry. We got a printout of the u/s and I will try to post it later. So cute...little hands and feet, huge head! Chris saw the umbilical cord and said "Its a boy! And what a boy!" Hahahahahaha...Just kidding. He's not that stupid. Its a line from The Simpsons. :)

So anyway....Worry, stress, fear...but all is well.





4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I'm glad to hear all is well there!
I remember that line from the Simpsons...:)

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

I am so glad to hear everything's ok, but sorry for the scare. Take care of yourself!

 

Blogger Amber Tezel had this to say:

I am so happy that all is well!! *hug*

 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

How are things? Update us when you can!

Sara
http://prenatalpatience.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger