Monday, November 05, 2007
betas, baby!

So I finally heard back from the doctor! My beta at 15DPO was 129. At 18DPO, it was 900!! That's a doubling rate of 1.07 days according to the beta calculator I found here. I've been getting super-dark HPT's, too, which is very encouraging after so many lighter tests. Whew. Believe me, I know I am not out of the woods, but I am feeling more optimistic every day. :)

As far as symptoms go, the Prometrium (200 mg 2x/day) has intensified any symptoms I normally would have had, so I am suffering from major dizziness, nausea, and fatigue, plus all the stretching and pulling pains...I am SO bloated that I already look 5 months pregnant, but it is so, so worth it. I look at Andrew and I'm convinced that I would put up with SO much more than all this just to have the chance to have another child and give him a sibling!





4 Comments:
Blogger JoyFilled had this to say:

Wonderful news!

 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

Great news! Keep us up to date! :) SOOOO happy for you!

 

Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

So glad to hear things are going well!!

 

Blogger JoyFilled had this to say:

How are things going, Anna?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger