Monday, October 29, 2007
saw the doc

I spent two hours at the doctor's office today. I'm only 4w pregnant, so there was no point in doing an ultrasound, but the doc took blood to check my beta level (I go back Thursday for the 2nd blood draw) and did an internal exam. He said things look good - no spotting, cervix closed, etc. so as of now I'm cautiously optimistic. Of course, we won't know anything for sure until probably Friday, and I know that even then, betas that double at the beginning can still end later on, but a little good news would certainly help my mood and stress level. (My BP was elevated today at the doctor's office...imagine that!)
Anyway, so far, things look to be going all right. As I said, I am cautiously optimistic. I wish so badly to be happy and excited. I hope that wish comes true.





2 Comments:
Blogger JoyFilled had this to say:

I'm glad you got some reassurance Anna! How are things going now?

 

Blogger Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama had this to say:

Hooray for the good appointment! I've been thinking about you. :o) Keep us updated - how are you feeling?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger