Friday, January 04, 2008
Cruisin'...

I'm so excited! :) Tomorrow morning Chris and I are leaving to go on a cruise! Yay! We're going to Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico with practically all of Chris' family, so this should be fun and interesting. :) Andrew is staying here with my dad and stepmom part of the time, then my mom and stepdad will come in and stay with him the rest of the time. At least he gets to be at home. He's been a nightmare this week...He has a bad, bad cold and an ear infection but at least we caught it before my parents got here and didn't know what to do. They have medical authorization to get help if needed, but I really hope they don't have to use it. He totally senses something is up and has been super-clingy all day the past two days. I know he will be fine, but it will be SO hard to leave my little man for the first time!!! At least we will be able to check our email on the cruise so we can check in and make sure he is OK.
Anyway, we are leaving in the morning and will be back on the 10th (Thursday). Interesting pictures and stories will result, I'm sure!





1 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

The first time I left my boys overnight, I was so nervous. We didn't know what to do with ourselves!

I hope you have a wonderful time!! Just remember to relax and enjoy your time alone with hubby. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger