Saturday, August 06, 2005
Thanks, girls!

I just want to say thanks for putting up with the drama queen I've become this weekend! I've been crying at the drop of a hat today and feeling very needy and emotional...And of course, I started to feel like I should not talk about being preggo when so many of you girls are going through so much pain. But, as usual, you have made me feel better and comforted me, assuring me that you don't resent me or want me to just shut my mouth. Thanks for the comfort. I really needed it today.

OK, anyway...I am off to bed because apparently I cannot stay awake much past 10 anymore. Sigh...





4 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

It's such a mixed bag of feelings isn't it? Sometimes I step back and think about it, and I just want to go back to being young and naive. But then I think about all of the wonderful women I have met and the heart that has grown so much inside of me as a result of my losses, and then I remember why I want to be right here. As much as I'd like to have my two girls here with me on earth, I understand (at least partially) why I can't be with them right now. And I wouldn't trade the support of all you ladies for the world. (((hugs)))

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I so totally agree with what Kathy said. I was just thinking about that yesterday.

I would rather have at least one of my babies alive and kicking right now, but I know I can't and I am really grateful for the lessons I have learned and the people I have met. It has made me a better person. And one day that will really matter to someone else who needs a lifeline. I hope.

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

How come you get poetic spam where I get people wanting to sell me ceiling fans?

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Hahahaha...I know! Drives me crazy. Is there any way to delete it?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger