Thursday, July 28, 2005
Blah Blah Blah

Teachers went back to school on Tuesday. It has been SO stressful. I teach Special Ed and trying to get their schedules arranged around their other classes has just been AWFUL. More of a nightmare this year than last year. Its crazy. Makes me want to pull my hair out...literally. I do NOT need this stress. I left early today and came home to crash for a few hours before Open House at the school tonight. I need the silence and "alone time."

On the baby front, things are going okay...My cat had hidden my SeaBand bracelets from me so I had a couple of really bad mornings where I puked my guts out, but I finally broke down and bought more last night, so I was able to get up and put them on this morning and wear them all day. I know they don't work for some people, but they REALLY work well for me. I don't care if I look like a dork - its better than puking all morning. I've been having some pulling/stretching pains, so I guess my uterus is growing...Looks like things are going along just fine here!

I feel guilty that I'm still pregnant while Eve and Jill are suffering so much. I don't know why this kind of thing happens, and I won't theorize or anything 'cause I know how much that drove me crazy after my m/c...All I can do is pray for them and for their physical and emotional healing to come quickly. Please God, comfort them. Show yourself.





3 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Thank you:) That means a lot, but please don't feel bad - feel enough nausea and joy for all of us instead, ok? ((HUGS))

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Yeah, you're our success story!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

How's things? Hope all is ok and that work isn't adding too much strain to the pleasantness of the nausea and exhaustion:) Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger