Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Middle School

Well, we have successfully finished two whole days of school. I am so tired I can barely walk by the time I get home. Luckily, my SeaBands have been working! Chris has been getting up and making me eat before I leave (and I HATE eating early in the morning!), and I think that is really helping. I put on the SeaBands before I get out of bed, take them off only to shower, then put them right back on. They've really been helping with nausea at school. Plus, I think staying SO BUSY all day helps me to not think about it so much. Now I'm getting sick only at night, which is better than having to leave class to go get sick.
The kids at school have been asking why I'm wearing these weird wristbands and eating so many little snacks during the day. I had to spill the beans...Couldn't help myself. They are all so very excited, but it makes me nervous because last time I got preggo, I told the kids and lost the baby three days later. I would HATE to have to go back and do that AGAIN. But, things are going really well as far as I can tell, so I'm being positive and optimistic that this one will be OK. I'm trusting that God is in control no matter what, and that's hard for me 'cause I am SUCH a control freak. Sigh. OK, off to lie down on the couch now.





1 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Glad the sea bands are working! I know what you mean about telling people and then being scared about "untelling". I was so paranoid at the beginning that I was going to jinx my pregnancy that I would almost have panic attacks each time I told another person our news. You have a wonderful attitude about it, and I am sure things are going to be great!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger