Friday, January 18, 2008
back to the land of the living

Thanks, girls! I appreciate the thoughts and prayers! After five days in bed (three days with fever) subsisting on nothing but saltines and Sprite, I am back to life. I had a follow-up appt with my doctor, though, and my UTI is back again (was gone on Tuesday, but is back today) along with an ear infection and hey - the cough has become bronchitis! Crap! I had another antibiotic shot, and will get two more (one tomorrow, one Sunday) before a re-check on Monday. Sheesh. This baby had better be a girl, with all this drama going on! Dang!

Itty Bitty continues to do well, though, despite my body being under attack! The h/b was in the 150's at my OB appt on Tuesday and he/she is very active...My big u/s is scheduled for Feb. 18th at 9 am and I am SO excited. I can't wait to see him/her again and find out if its a boy or girl! Everyone around me in convinced its a girl, so there will be a lot of shock if its indeed a boy!

OK, I gotta run, but wanted to update...Thanks again for checking in!





1 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Glad to hear you're getting better!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger