Monday, August 08, 2005
Go Team Go!

Today was the first day of cheerleading practice. Joy, joy. Two days a week, from now until late November, I get to spend two and a half hours after school in a HOT gym with eleven sweaty, moody, hormonal teenage girls. Forget that I'm just as (if not more) moody and hormonal as they are! Its gonna be a long four months. Seriously, though...I love it, and I love the girls, but being as nauseous as I am all the time, sitting in a HOT gym does NOTHING for me. And today the whole gym smelled like rotten eggs. Yuck. I think something died somewhere in there.

ANYWAY.

9 weeks pregnant...I guess things are going well. No signs of spotting or anything that might remotely signal something being wrong, but I guess we'll know for sure at my next appointment (14 days and counting!). I am really hoping we get another ultrasound and/or get to hear the heartbeat. We SAW the heartbeat at the 1st appointment, but didn't get to hear it. Hearing it would be just too cool. I swear, if we were rich I would SO be renting a doppler right now! But, we just can't afford $30/month. I know the peace of mind is priceless, but being as we are a one-income house right now, we gotta be smart.

I am SO EXCITED for Sara and Holly right now...I just can't stand it! Yay for good news! Now I can change my prayers for those two from those of the TTC variety to the "healthy pregnancy" kind! :) Yay!





1 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

You are really getting SPAMMED lately. How'd you get so lucky?

Just dropping by to say hello and hoping you are suitably sick;)

Can you see your tummy poking out yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger