Friday, August 12, 2005
Sweet Home Alabama

Thanks for the supportive comments...You guys are great. I'm feeling better today...Just enough nausea to make me still feel preggo, but not enough to make me super sick (knock on wood!).

I do just have to say that I can't STAND blogger spam!! Grrr...What can I do about that?? I don't allow anonymous comments, but these darn spammers with blog accounts are still able to get on my blog...If anyone knows how to stop that, please advise!

ANYWAY...We are off to Alabama for the weekend. As you might have already read on this blog, my brother-in-law is in the National Guard and has been in Afghanistan since November. He got a few weeks off and instead of coming home (it would have been really hard for him and his small children for him to come home for 2 weeks and then leave again), my sister-in-law went to HIM. They are vacationing in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Italy...I hope they have a fabulous time and that he gets to come HOME in November! Anyway, Chris' mom and stepdad have been doing most of the care of the kids (Tucker is 5 y/0 and Avery is 1 y/o), and I'm sure they are worn out. Chris' dad and stepmom are going to be there, but they tend to get tired of that very quickly, so Lindsey asked that Chris and I, along with his other brother and his wife, come in as "backups" in case they just can't take it. So, it should be a fun time. We're excited to see family.

ETA: Wow, it is storming HARD here...the thunder is literally shaking the computer! Looks like we might be SWIMMING to Alabama instead of driving!





2 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Hope you had a nice trip and got plenty of practice in!!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

hey, is everything ok with you? You are kinda quiet:) Hope everything is fine:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger