Sunday, September 25, 2005
Dream, Dream, Dream

Laura's post about her lovely dream after which she feels like the tadpole must a girl has inspired me to share about this one crazy dream I had a while back. Yes, 99% of my dreams since my BFP have been XXX rated, but this ONE was not. Any help interpreting what the heck was going on in my mind to cause me to dream this would really help.

OK, here goes. I'm going for my 20-week appointment in which they do the big ultrasound and gender check and all, but when I get to my doctor's office they tell me to go to L&D at the hospital. I go over and, insted of doing an ultrasound, they DELIVER the baby to check things and do measurements, and of course we can tell if baby is a boy or girl. (I don't remember if it was a boy or girl, just that we found out.) Anyway, after we all "ooh" and "ahhh" over the baby, the doc says, "Well, the baby still needs to grow a little more, so we have to put it back." And they do. None of this seemed weird to me in my dream. I didn't freak out that the baby would have DIED if it had indeed been delivered, and I didn't even consider the mechanics of how it would be put back into my uterus.

Any clues as to what this freaky dream means?





3 Comments:
Blogger laura had this to say:

that's an EXCELLENT dream! but i have no idea what it means.

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

OK, so you fear and wish for the same thing. Your biggest fear is that the baby will come out early but that if it did, it could be made ok easily. And you would like to see with your own eyes that everything is going the way it should but you know that's not possible without a bad ending.

So in the dream you get to see the baby without fear of consequence while the whole notion that an early birth can be fixed is probably comforting to yo in your waking life.

But whadda I know?? LOL:) Cool dream!

 

Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

I don't know, but that dream is pretty funny. I WISH they could do that. I'd have the doctor do it every day!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger