Monday, September 12, 2005
Yay!!!!!!!!

I just have to shout a big WOOHOO for Jill! Love seeing that BFP on such a good-looking chart! Yippee!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I know its obnoxious, but I'm sending a whole lotta STICKY VIBES to her as well!!

Such good things happening...
Roxanne & baby* are doing well (even though he seems to love to drive her crazy)...
Laura and the tadpole (after a big scare) are swimming along nicely...
Sara is sick as a dog, but still preggo, so that's good!
Kathy & Kameron are kicking right along...
Holly is exhausted, but still very pregnant...
And now Jill is preggo again! (Praying for a keeper!)

Woohoo! I love it! Keep the good news coming!

*Roxanne, I am so sorry I wrote the name! Won't do it again!





4 Comments:
Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

Anna,
Thank you for the good vibes. :) One request...can you take down the baby's name from your blog? It's creepy, but some other people have let me know that people from my town are still trying to spy on me and I don't want them to know the baby's name or sex. Thanks!

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Hey - I'll take them vibes:) Obnoxious, or not. Maybe if we whisper....LOL:)

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Roxanne...Gotcha! I didn't think about someone finding you through my blog. I am SOOOO sorry!

Jill - OK, I'll whisper...but Oh, I am just so excited for you!

 

Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

Sorry Anna...not your problem. Just creepy people trying to spy on me. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger