Sunday, September 11, 2005
On a Lighter Note...


This is all the furniture we have in the room that will be the nursery. I love the soft yellow. We will eventually have a crib and changing table, and of course hang pictures and other cutesy things, but for now its pretty bare. I'm just really excited. (BTW, the blanket that is draped on the glider is the baby blanket that was in my crib when I was an infant.)

On Friday I am going to visit my friend who works in the Crisis Pregnancy Center here and she's going to do an ultrasound for me! I'm so excited. I haven't seen the baby since my 7-week appointment. I'm secretly hoping that we will be able to find out if its a boy or girl.





1 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

OMG, can you imagine how amazing it will be to find out the gender?? ACK! How did all that time fly so fast?

The room is shaping up nicely and I cannot believe the blanket looks so perfect after so many years. Someone must be an expert in storage!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger