Friday, August 26, 2005
Frustrated

I am so frustrated. Chris' brother (the one in Afghanistan) has done something SO INCREDIBLY STUPID and I can't talk to anyone about it. I feel like I've got all these emotions and feelings all bottled up inside and I'm about to EXPLODE.

I hate this. I need to talk to my mom. I've really been wanting my mom lately. We were supposed to go to Nashville this weekend, but Chris is throwing up (probably stress from this whole situation) so I can't even go see my mom, the one person I want to see more than anyone else right now. Grrrr. I just want to vent and talk to someone who's detached and unbiased and try to get some perspective on this whole horrible thing, but I can't and that just sucks. This blog is usually the one place where I can anonymously pour out my feelings and let it all loose. Now I can't even do that.

I'm gonna go scream now.





3 Comments:
Blogger Footprint had this to say:

good luck with the baby!! judge with candor, admonish with friendship, reprimand with justice. not my thoughts,but just a suggestion.

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

(((hugs))) Sounds serious:( I hope the situation resolves itself or you at least get a chance to speak privately with your mum.

Good Luck:)

 

Blogger Julie had this to say:

Just wanted to say that I really hope you guys are far enough out of harms way with Katrina coming. You guys are in our prayers.

I hope the frustration has worn off and the situation has improved. Keeping you all in my thoughts. (((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger