Wednesday, August 17, 2005
I'm Alive...I Think.

Thanks for checking on me, Jill...I am alive...maybe...I am sooooo tired! I can't sleep! Too uncomfortable. I toss and turn, and of course I get up four to five times a night to pee, which is an issue all in itself, and I'm dearly paying for it this week. Its only Wednesday and I'm flat-out exhausted. Oh well. Enough whining.

School is going well, cheerleading is going well...Baby seems to be OK. My belly popped out yesterday. People at work all of a sudden noticed I was pregnant. That was weird. I was like, "Where did THIS come from?" I mean, I have plenty of "fluff" anyway, but it seems to have redistributed itself. My only guess is that perhaps my uterus is pushing things around in there to make room for itself growing bigger. Who knows. All I know is that my body feels like its been turned inside out and upside down. But I love it. I love this feeling and I hope it doesn't end until this baby comes home with me in March.





3 Comments:
Blogger cat had this to say:

May you find every uncomfortable strange moment a joyful thing. Nap when you can sneak them in ... it helps a little.

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

Do you have a nickname for Bubs yet? I remember you were tossing around a few options (I think!!?? What a memory!

Anyway, glad Bubs is making him/herself felt:)

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Thanks, Cat! Oh, a nap would be so great...:)

Jill, I have been calling the baby "litle pickle" mostly. And yes, I'm also glad they're making themselves known. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger