Friday, September 02, 2005
Thank God for a Long Weekend...

I am so glad to have Monday off. This has been an intense, stressful week at our house. Chris had moved everything out of our extra bedroom to make room for a nursery. Anyway, that meant that everything in that room was all over the rest of our house. He had been saying for two weeks that he was going to take the old nasty furniture to the dump and get everything straightened up, including getting the carpets cleaned (they were nasty from all the accidents while trying to housebreak Rosie), but only today has everything gotten straightened up. The only reason it got done today is because we have company coming in town in about an hour. As you might be able to tell, I have been stressed out living in a chaotic house where not much is in its place. I want to move furniture and do everything, but I can't. I have another little human to think of now. Since I'm not showing too much (The belly is definitely sticking out a little bit!) I think Chris sometimes forgets this and starts to resent me for not being as helpful as I have been in the past. As a result of all this stress, Chris and I have been fighting more than ever. I feel much better now that things are clean and orderly, and hopefully we can get along. I hope so.
Tomorrow afternoon we are going to see Phantom of the Opera at the historic Fox Theater in Atlanta. I am very excited. Chris' brother and sister-in-law are coming to spend the night tonight and go with us tomorrow. (The tickets were an early Christmas present from Chris' dad and stepmom.) They will be leaving after the show, and I fully expect to spend the next two days after that in my PJ's. I don't want to do ANYTHING but sleep a LOT. Of courser we'll get up and go to church on Sunday, but after that, its NAPTIME!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
Oh, and I'm 13 weeks pregnant tomorrow!! What the heck?!?!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger