Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Thanks for the suggestions about how to help, guys...Really good ideas! In fact, I've got things going to collect toys and things for the kids, and our Jr. Beta Club (like Honor Society) is collecting money, so I feel like I can do something. :)

Chris painted the nursery today. Its a beautiful yellow. :) I can't believe he was so anxious to do it! I told him it was probably too early, but he wanted to do it, so we went with yellow. Its gender-neutral and goes with Classic Pooh (which I LOVE and want to use much of!), and I've always wanted a pretty little yellow room, so its all good. He is also painting our hallway a nice khaki color, so I'm pretty excited about the way the whole thing is going to look. Our house will actually look semi-put-together! Imagine that!

Well, I am off to grade math tests...Then I plan on eating dinner, watching Survivor Australia reruns, taking a bath, and going to bed. The little fetus is keeping me from sleeping well, so I tend to need to go to bed early so I can get in what sleep I can find. Sigh. I'm just a barrel of fun over here. Sorry to put you to sleep! :)





3 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Yellow is good! That's what we did, too. I know what you mean about sleep...you might be able to find me on-line between 3 and 5 a.m....yuck.

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Cool! I'll come chat with you and keep you company cometime! Sigh. Hope you get some really good sleep soon.

 

Blogger Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder had this to say:

Your nursery sounds great! I totally hear you on the sleep...already I've had troubles sleeping through the night. If it's not sickness, it's hunger or my mind wondering. Ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger