Monday, September 12, 2005
Amazing

You girls are amazing! Thanks for the encouragement. I was very emotional yesterday so, as I was working through all that, and trying to make some sense of things (Sept. 11, Hurricane Katrina, my own losses), I'm afraid I just went a little too overboard and may have hurt someone or refreshed the pain for someone. That's not what I want to do. So many of you, my wonderful blog-friends, have been through so much worse things than me, and I'm afraid I might have come off as callous or self-righteous in my "philosophizing" about the how and why and "where's God?" of it all. Anyway, I might share the other blog one day. I love getting feedback and comments, which is why I blog vs. writing in a personal journal. It would be interesting to hear your thoughts on things. :)
Anyway, I'm off to school now! Thanks for reading and putting up with me!





3 Comments:
Blogger laura had this to say:

anna, don't know if you get "pinged" when you get comments on older posts, but if my comment was the one that scared you into starting a separate blog, please, please, please e-mail me. llewiscle@gmail.com

i feel terrible and want to explain and ask you some questions.

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Missed your post but in the end... Your blog... your voice... your choice.

We will be here to read whatever you wish to write about.

 

Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

Ohhh...I wanna read it now. I like being offended. It gives me something else to think about other than my crazy paranoid thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger