Sunday, September 11, 2005
A Different Blog

I have now set up a different blog...a blog where I will try to work through my deep faith issues and try to come to terms with why things happen the way they do. I won't try to discuss such things here, because I know my faith is not shared by many who read, and I definitely do not want to turn people off or make anyone feel hijacked by my faith. I just need a place to vent and work through the really hard questions. I might share that blog one day. I don't know. I just don't want it to be a place where I am belittled or attacked for the faith I have.





2 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

I missed whatever post you mentioned earlier.

Don't apologize or feel driven 'underground.' Your blog, your opinion. Don't hide your light under a bushel, as it were.

 

Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I agree with Eve but understand your reasoning.

I cannot imagine how much more complicated it must be to deal with loss and tragedy when you have such absolute faith.

No doubt you do need to work through some stuff and you've done what you have to to feel safe about it:)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger