Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Paranoia Sucks

OK, no need for my irrational fear. Baby is fine. Heart is beating @ 150-160 bpm. AGAIN, they couldn't get an exact reading 'cause he/she was moving too much. Man, I wish I could FEEL these movements! Anyway, it was comforting to hear that beautiful sound, and we got to schedule the big 20-week ultrasound for Oct. 24th. I am so anxious. I want everything to measure just right and baby to spread 'em for us. The way he/she is moving, though, I'm betting we won't be able to find out the gender.

Paranoia sucks. FF and all the wonderful women I've gotten to know through this crazy journey are so worth it, but knowing how many things COULD go wrong is sometimes very bad for me. Like a double-edged sword thing. Sigh. Is it March yet??





4 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

March? Not long now:) Christmas decorationas will be hitting the shops very soon and then the rest of the year flies by and then you get one month of post holiday hangover, Feb is when all the credit card bills from Christmas arrive and then you are there - waiting to go into labour.

So yeah, you are almost there!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Hurrah that all is ok. Hope March zooms here for you.

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Relieved for you now!

(As a March baby, I totally endorse having a birthday then. You and Baby are going to have a lot of fun.)

 

Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

So glad all went well! And yes, the paranoia does get markedly better when you can feel regular movement. Only a few more weeks and you'll feel it.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger