Thursday, September 15, 2005
Sympathy Pains

I think I'm having sympathy pains for Laura. (I just wrote this to her, but will repeat myself here.) ALL DAY I have had major diarrhea and vomiting. YUCK. I have managed to get to the bathroom in time each time...Can you imagine messing yourself in front of middle schoolers?! Oh my goodness. I did manage to make it through the day and kept down my lunch, so its all good now. Anyway, I feel new sympathy for her and wish her well very, very quickly. Sending you hugs, Laura.

All is well as far as baby goes. (As far as I know, anyway...) Tomorrow I go at 3:30 pm EST for the play ultrasound with my friend. I had a nightmare that I got there and she couldn't find the heartbeat. I had to rush to the hospital where they DID find the heartbeat and all was well. Whew. I guess I'm worried about her being kinda new at the whole thing and knowing what she's doing. But she does this all the time so I know she will find the baby. I can't wait 'til the baby starts moving so I can have some kind of reassurance that he/she is still alive in there. Sigh.





1 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

I'll be checking in to see how your scan goes:) I hope it is as wonderful as it can be!

Hope you feel better too. The last thing you would need is someone pushing on you tummy if things are likely to go slightly awry;)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger