Wednesday, September 21, 2005
I need a break!

Ahhhh...State testing is finally over. Psycho kitty can go away now. Thank God. As a bonus, today I get to attend a "team planning day" with the other Special Ed. teachers! (That means I don't have to deal with kids today! Heehee!) I have a great sub lined up so nothing to worry about.

In other news, I go to the OB today. I'm suddenly scared and convinced that this baby has died since I last saw him/her on Friday. The insanity never stops.

Nothing else much to report...Looking forward to a less stressful day for once! :) Hope all is well. I will check on everyone when I return from my appointment this afternoon.





1 Comments:
Blogger cat had this to say:

Good luck today will be praying everything is ok and your fears are not true.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger