Friday, September 16, 2005
Modest Baby

Well, I just got back and the baby was so fun to watch! He/she (no we couldn't tell for sure) was kicking their LONG legs (don't know whre those came from - I am only 4'10" and Chris is 5'10") and crossing them a lot! Modest baby, I guess! :) My friend thinks maybe its a girl. I am so excited! Cautiously excited I mean. She said, "well, things can still develop and the baby is kinda hiding the goods, so I can't say for sure..." Oh, I can't wait til 20 weeks! It was so wonderful to see my baby, though, and get FIVE new pics! Of course, I have to include one. Here's a cutie:
I am so happy!!!! :)





3 Comments:
Blogger Jillian had this to say:

S/he's got great cheekbones:) Glad you got to see the little nipper. It's the loveliest thing in the world! Who'd want to live in a world without u/s??

Congrats Anna (((HUGS)))

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

a lovely profile!

ps thanks for your sympathy, but please don't be ill on my account - that's just going too far! be well!

 

Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Awesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger