Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Sooooo Sleepy...

I can barely post. I have been so lazy all weekend, then today (my 2nd "gas price" day off), I worked my butt off cleaning, doing laundry, cleaning out drawers and cabinets, etc. I am so sleepy. Back to school tomorrow, but at least its a short week. We have a teacher work day on Friday (any day without the kids is like a day off), then all next week we'll be on Fall Break! Woohoo! Gotta love being a teacher! I'd love to be a SAHM one day, but if I absolutely HAVE to work, teaching is the ideal job to have. Lots of breaks and a great summer vacation! Anyway, this has been such an incredibly boring post, but I promise I'll try to think of more fun things to write about tomorrow! Good night!





2 Comments:
Blogger cat had this to say:

Mr. Miao is a teacher too and it's the dream job for time off. Of course it's also one of the hardest jobs and always underpaid. Teachers here have not had a new contract for almost three years! It's really silly.

Hope your day off is a good one.

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

wait! you were supposed to do nothing for two days! what happened to that genius plan???

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger