Sunday, October 02, 2005
Can't Breathe...Need Drugs...

Oh my goodness. I am so stopped up I can't stand it. I blow my nose a thousand times and STILL I cannot breathe. I can't sleep because I can't breathe comfortably, and I know poor Chris can't be sleeping well 'cause I'm up and down all night, either blowing my nose or trying to find a position where my nasal passages clear out a little bit so I can breathe for about five minutes. Its miserable. Any suggestions on what to take? People keep saying "Sudafed" but is it safe? Its a class C drug according to safefetus.com...but everybody tells me its fine to take in the 2nd trimester. I'm wary, but willing to do whatever I can to just BREATHE again.

Anyway, other than my trying to breathe, not much else fun is going on here. My BIL is being sent home from Afghanistan for good. I would be celebrating but he's in a lot of trouble and has to fix his marriage because of a stupid mistake he made while overseas, so mostly I just pray that he and his wife can reconcile and make a fresh start.

Oh, and Chris & I went to eat Mexican food with some friends after church today. Bad idea. Its been like 12 weeks since I ate Mexican and it made me so sick, so I was thinking maybe it was just 1st trimester queasiness and now I'd be fine trying it. I had a timy bit of cheese dip and one taco. Pretty soon after we get home, it all came back up. GROSS. So, I guess Mexican food really is out for the whole pregnancy. I was so hoping I was done with the throwing up. Oh well.

Yawn. I am so boring. Sorry about that. I'll try to think of more interesting things to blog about this week. I'll be home on Fall Break so maybe I'll watch a bunch of CNN and FoxNews and perhaps find something newsworthy to blab about. :)





1 Comments:
Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

I am sorry you're so stuffed up! If it's allergies, try Tavist 12 hour. It works great and is safe. As far as cold meds, not sure what to try. I have found that Zicam nose swabs really help lessen the symptoms and make the cold go away a lot faster. Hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger