Sunday, February 24, 2008
Two years old!

Andrew is two years old today! I can't believe it. I mean, where in the world did my little bitty baby go??? He was so tiny...5 lb 10 oz...now he's over 20 lbs (we'll know for sure next week) and all over the place. I can't even count the number of words he says. He is so very social...loves people, loves to be LOUD and loves to laugh! He is such a beautiful child, in more ways than one. Chris and I are really enjoying seeing him grow and learn and develop his own unique personality. Its amazing that this little person arrived in our lives just two short years ago. Doesn't seem real. I really can't imagine life without him (nor would I want to). He is on-the-go most of his waking hours, but he'll settle down and snuggle to watch a little Sesame Street or Curious George...He is super-big into trucks, cars, firetrucks, trains, etc. Definitely ALL BOY. Right now he is in the yard helping his daddy rake the pinestraw in our front yard while I sit here and ponder the joy he is. His little sister, Hannah Jane, is rolling around in my womb as if she is celebrating his life as well. I can't imagine a happier, more blessed life.

Happy birthday, sweet boy. Mommy and Daddy love you so very, very much.

Labels:





4 Comments:
Blogger Anna had this to say:

Happy Birthday! I'm glad to hear all is well in your life. May it continue to be so.

 

Blogger Sweet Coalminer had this to say:

Happy #2!

 

Blogger Melissa had this to say:

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa

 

Blogger Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama had this to say:

Happy belated bday to your little guy, Anna! Hope all is very well! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger