Friday, October 28, 2005
21 Weeks

Well, tomorrow when I wake up, I will be 21 weeks. Woohoo! The doctor said I could expect to feel movement around 22 weeks, but it could be up to 25 weeks. Please no! I really, really want it to start SOON. I think I felt a little kick last night, but didn't feel it again, so maybe not. Maybe I was thinking too hard. Maybe my baby wants to torment me. The ultrasound tech said I had an anterior placenta. Doesn't that mean its in front? So maybe I won't feel movement as easily? Sheesh. Like I need the stress of NOT feeling movement. Anyway. I'm off to bed...everyone send me lots of squirmy baby vibes!!

Sorry for being a slacker blogger. I'll try to do better this week!

P.S. I forgot to mention this, but Chris actually mentioned Gideon as a possible name before we knew it was a boy. I had to tell him we couldn't steal the name from a fellow blogger who shall remain nameless...Isn't that random? Not exactly a common name, so I thought it was funny. :)





3 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

Honor among bloggers. Love it.

 

Blogger Roxanne had this to say:

Hmmmm...well, I would say that "stealing" only holds if you live in the same city. I think the name is up for grabs.

By the way, sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but yes, having an anterior placenta means that you may not feel the baby as soon. That's MAY not. I hope you do feel him soon!

 

Blogger laura had this to say:

my cousin's son's wife is pregnant, and if it's a boy it will be named lane! i just found out.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger