Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Is it Monday yet??

I am so excited/nervous/anxious for Monday! My appointment is at 2:20 pm EST. I haven't yet started to count the hours, but I probably will soon. I've had some pretty significant round ligament pain, so I'm assuming that means the baby is growing, which is a good thing. Cramping is not fun, but if its all for the cause, I'm down with that. I've been trying to concentrate on feeling movement, but haven't felt a lot. I still listen to the kicks with my Bebe Sounds device, but feeling them would be great. I can't wait for the day I get a good swift kick in the ribs. I know I'll probably get tired of it eventually, but I think I'll be excited the first hundred times I feel it. :)

I'm off to watch Lost now...It'd better be good this week. The last few weeks have been really frustrating, like its going in circles and answering NO questions. Oh well. I guess that's the point of the show. Anyway. Yawn...





3 Comments:
Blogger Kramer had this to say:

Bloodthirsty hawks,
will recruit people.
Less Virtual, of more Reality,
Beneath all the blinding madness of chaos in the world is the often abused word ignorant,
I have elsewhere called conventional wisdom, not here.
Is routine.

 

Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

You may be the first person in the history of the world to actually look forward to Monday. :-)

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Uh... Is that poetry spam you are getting? Wierd.

May Monday be a great appointment for you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger