Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Lazy Day!

Ahh...lazy days. I love it. Monday I was too sick to enjoy being home, yesterday I was cleaning like crazy, but today I am doing exactly what I want to do. I'm lying in bed watching movies and TV. I am still a little bit stuffy, but not as miserable as I was Sunday and Monday. Have I mentioned how much I loooove Fall Break? Only six more weeks of school after t his and we get another week off for Thanksgiving break, then three weeks after that we get 2-3 weeks off for Christmas, and then its January! March will be here quickly after that! I'm counting the days...but for now, I am just enjoying being home and resting. I love lazy days. :)

Oh, and Waffle House was wonderful. I think I'll meet Chris for lunch there again tomorrow. But not today, 'cause today I'm spending the day in my PJ's. :)





5 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

I don't think anyone would bat an eye, actually, if you went to Waffle House in your PJs!

Do you have IHOP near you? We don't have any within a hundred miles... whenever J and I are driving somewhere though and I see a sign, I make him stop so I can get the chocolate pancakes!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Mmmm...IHOP! I loooove IHOP. They are actually building one nearby and we can't wait!! It'll be right in front of our new Super Wal-Mart. Yeah, our small town is finally moving up in the world! I am more excited about the IHOP than the Wal-Mart, though! :)

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Enjoy your PJ day. Hope it's full of relaxing fun.

 

Blogger Kathy McC had this to say:

Hope you enjoyed your PJ day. Man, lorem, chocolate pancakes sound so good right now...

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

30 years ago, I used to love to go to Waffle House, they had the best steak sandwiches. I think my mom went her PJs one time at 2 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger