Thursday, October 06, 2005
Cat's Game

OK, I am going to play Cat's Game in order to keep my mind off my own craziness.
Here goes. Fun facts about me (with pictures!):

Where I was born:

Where I live now:

(OK, where I actually live in this area is a lot more populated than this picture, but this is the best picture I could find on the web.)

My name:

(My nickname is Anna Banana. All the pics I could find of just "Anna" were pictures of Anna Kournikova and I just refuse.)

Grandmother's name:

Favorite food:


Favorite drink:

Favorite song:

(The song is Diverse City, by Toby Mac. I fully expect I am the only one in blogland that knows this song.)

Favorite smell:


OK, that was fun and very distracting! :) Feel free to play along!

Thanks for the game, Cat! (And thanks, everybody, for making me feel like I'm not as psycho as I feel.)





2 Comments:
Blogger lorem ipsum had this to say:

I like the banANNA!

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

You can thank Shelli at Hydrangeas are Pretty for the game actually it was her initial post that got it going. :)

Thanks for sharing... mmmmmm cookies.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger