Monday, October 10, 2005
Much better, thank you!

Well, I barely slept last night...I am so sick of this dern head cold. I slept sitting up for awhile, then tossed and turned as the congestion moved from side to side in my head. So gross. I finally fell asleep and slept really hard from about 6 am 'til about 6:30 when my alarm went off. Crap. Anyway, I have been EXHAUSTED all day but the kids were really good today (wonder what was into them!) so it wasn't as miserable as I thought it might be. :) I finally got home and my dear hubby had gone to get FRIED CHICKEN for dinner! Woohoo! (I know, I really should be eating healthier...) I was really excited about the chicken. I'm breathing all right for the moment, so I'm wondering if I should just take a hot bath and go to bed. But if I did that, I'd be wide awake at about 2 am, and that would be even more miserable. Good news is that DH went to the ear/nose/throat doc today (he has Mondays off) and the doc said that I can safely take Flonase and Nasonex because they don't absorb into the placenta! He gave us free samples and even wrote me a prescription without my being there! I am so excited I can actually take something that I KNOW works!

Wow. I just realized how boring I am. Pretty sad when getting a prescription for Flonase is the highlight of your day...I'm off to check blogs because you wonderful people are SO much more interesting than I am! :)

P.S. 14 days 'til the big ultrasound!!!





2 Comments:
Blogger laura had this to say:

flonase rocks! i stopped taking it before i got pregnant the first time, not because i had researched it but just because i didn't want anything in my system that wasn't life-or-death. what class of drug is it? it may be time to reconsider...

 

Blogger cat had this to say:

Glad you are feeling better may the days pass quickly.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Keeping the Faith


This is me, sharing my journey through struggling to conceive, surviving miscarriage, and, finally, receiving the greatest blessing ever...the gift of a healthy, beautiful little boy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Smalltown, Georgia, United States

I'm a Christian. My husband is my very best friend. After much turmoil, including two miscarriages, our family is now complete with our handsome son and beautiful daughter!

annairvin@hotmail.com

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger